|Readership|| > For Authors and Reviewers > Readership
First described July 5, 2019
- It is intended primarily for health professional educators and researchers. They can obtain novel or innovative information to adopt them in their schools or classes and for their research. Its readership can be expanded to other positions.
- Administrators of educational institutes can access and adopt a variety of data in health profession education.
- Students in medicine, dental, and nursing fields, and other health professionals can use the information and improve their understanding on the most recent educational trends and tools so that they can adapt to new educational environments and recent educational methods.
- Policy makers may be able to reflect the results of the articles to educational and health policies.
- The public can read the advancements in healthcare professions education and research so that they may have perspectives in the education and training courses of health professionals.